TranscribeFiles.net has been providing transcription services to a range of podcast hosts for many years and the need for our podcast transcription service is rapidly growing as more and more people realize the benefits of having their podcasts transcribed. Having your podcast transcribed will:
- Boost SEO – Search Engines are able to index text much easier than audio. Search bots are able to crawl metadata but not the file’s content and cannot really “listen” to audio
- Blog Posts – You can effortlessly transform you podcast episode transcripts into blog posts for those audience members who prefer to read your podcast content, rather than listen to an audio file
- Increased popularity – Having a podcast transcript most certainly will increase the chances of having parts of your content quoted, tweeted, blogged or shared, thereby driving more listeners to your site
We transcribe podcast content in all categories, including but not limited to:
- TV & Film
- News & Politics
- Video Games
- Marketing & Management
Our podcast transcription service consists of the following:
- 99% Accurate – To ensure 99% accuracy we employ professional transcriptionists from US, UK, CA and AU who have experience in various niches and are able to comprehend a wide range of accents.
- Signed NDA (If requested) – We guarantee that our clients’ information and content is kept safe and confidential. However, if you require a signed NDA we are happy to do that, just contact us via email prior to placing your order.
- Clean/Full Verbatim option – Ensuring that your transcript will meet your needs we offer two types of speech writing. With clean verbatim, we correct all speech errors, slang, etc. and with full verbatim, we transcribe everything as is spoken, including speech errors and slang.
- Timestamping (If requested) – We offer two methods of timestamping [00:00:00] and can place timestamps on speaker change or at 2 minute intervals, as per your request.
- Custom requirements – We can also follow any specific requirements you may have and these can be specified in the order form. This can be specific transcript formatting, text marking requirements, templates etc.
- Transcript in .DOCX/WEB/PDF formats – You will receive your completed transcript via email in .DOCX format along with a link to the online website version where you can easily view and/or share the transcript. Additionally, you may also opt to download the transcript in .PDF format.
How we transcribe:
After we receive your audio or video file, it is checked by our staff and forwarded to the transcriber who is most suited in experience and skill to process your content.
Your audios and videos are manually transcribed using professional transcription software which our transcriptionists use to listen to the audio and type the text into Microsoft Word documents.
Once the preliminary transcript is complete, it undergoes a thorough review and proofreading process by our quality control team who will check and fix any errors that may exist.
You will be sent two different versions of your document via email, a separate .docx document which will contain the transcript itself and the link (url) to the website version where you can easily preview, share or download a .pdf version of your transcript.
Formats we can transcribe:
We are able to transcribe most audio and video formats, including: .MPEG, .MP4, .SWF, .MOV, .AVS, .AIF, .AVI, .MP2, .MP3, .WMA, .M4A, .AIFF, AC3, .MOV, .WAV and YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
Why you should choose us:
- More than 15,000 satisfied clients
- 5 years of experience providing podcast transcription services to podcasts in all categories with a wide range of content
- Very reasonable rates
- Fast turnaround times
- 24/7/365 email/phone support