TranscribeFiles.NET specializes in providing professional, quality Japanese transcription services to students, universities, companies, corporations, etc. We are able to transcribe everything from interviews to focus groups, research with multiple speakers, diverse accents and a wide range of specified topics. We will gladly sign an NDA, as per your requirement.
A focus on detail and quality is the consistent key to our service and we implement strict quality control to ensure the transcript you receive has a 99% level of accuracy. If you are seeking first-class Japanese transcription services of your audio/video content, we can help.
Our Japanese transcription service consists of the following:
- 99% Accurate – To ensure 99% accuracy we employ professional transcriptionists from Japan who have experience in various niches and are able to comprehend a wide range of accents.
- Signed NDA (If requested) – We guarantee that our clients’ information and content is kept safe and confidential. However, if you require a signed NDA we are happy to do that, just contact us via email prior to placing your order.
- Clean/Full Verbatim option – Ensuring that your transcript will meet your needs we offer two types of speech writing. With clean verbatim, we correct all speech errors, slang, etc. and with full verbatim, we transcribe everything as is spoken, including speech errors and slang.
- Timestamping (If requested) – We offer two methods of timestamping [00:00:00] and can place timestamps on speaker change or at 2 minute intervals, as per your request.
- Custom requirements – We can also follow any specific requirements you may have and these can be specified in the order form. This can be specific transcript formatting, text marking requirements, templates etc.
- Transcript in .DOCX/WEB/PDF formats – You will receive your completed transcript via email in .DOCX format along with a link to the online website version where you can easily view and/or share the transcript. Additionally, you may also opt to download the transcript in .PDF format.
Translating your transcript into English (Optional):
- Quotations for translation are not generated by our automated price calculator. Kindly contact us via email for your translation/transcription cost estimate prior to placing your order
- An additional rate of $2.00/minute, over and above standard rates, will be applicable
- The service provided is that of non-English audio/video translated and transcribed to English, therefore you will receive one completed transcript in English only
How we transcribe:
After we receive your audio or video file, it is checked by our staff and forwarded to the transcriber who is most suited in experience and skill to process your content.
Your audios and videos are manually transcribed using professional transcription software which our transcriptionists use to listen to the audio and type the text into Microsoft Word documents.
Once the preliminary transcript is complete, it undergoes a thorough review and proofreading process by our quality control team who will check and fix any errors that may exist.
You will be sent two different versions of your document via email, a separate .docx document which will contain the transcript itself and the link (url) to the website version where you can easily preview, share or download a .pdf version of your transcript.
Formats we can transcribe:
We are able to transcribe most audio and video formats, including: .MPEG, .MP4, .SWF, .MOV, .AVS, .AIF, .AVI, .MP2, .MP3, .WMA, .M4A, .AIFF, AC3, .MOV, .WAV and YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
Why you should choose us:
- More than 15,000 satisfied clients
- 5 years of experience providing transcription services
- Very reasonable rates
- Fast turnaround times
- 24/7/365 email/phone support